Thursday, January 31, 2013

Casting Rumors for 'Star Wars' Episode 7


Now that "Star Wars Episode 7" has a writer, producer, and director, the speculation on the cast will undoubtedly begin. While it is certainly too early to expect any announcements on that front (the script has not even been written), one actress has already put her name out for a potential role in the upcoming Star Wars flick.

During an interview with TV Line, Keri Russell ('The Americans') stated that she would be interested in working with director J.J. Abrams on the upcoming "Star Wars" movie. "I'm waiting for my call," she joked. Russell added however that she would be ready to do "anyone he lets me play. I would do anything for J.J. I would do crafts services if he asked!"


To learn more about casting calls please visit the International Truffles Casting Fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment