Monday, March 4, 2013

Brandon Burlsworth Movie Opens the Casting Couch


 

This appears pretty real. They say they're casting for many of the Razorback personality of the 1998 era. Burslworth, Nutt, Stoerner, Lucas, Danny Ford, etc. They are casting 53 roles in all and plenty of extras.

Auditions for some of these people should be gold. I can't tell you all how much I'd love to sit in on the auditions for Nutt. That's a potential Oscar role, I think.

I remember hoping we'd get open casting for the coaches for The Blindside before it was announced all the actual coaches would be playing themselves.

Be sure to read the unintentionally hilarious personality descriptions for the players and coaches. This is my favorite part. Especially Stoerner's. Wonder if Stoerner will audition to play himself.
 

To learn more about casting calls please visit the International Truffles Casting Fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment