Saturday, February 23, 2013

Teen Auditions for 'The Maze Runner'

"The Maze Runner" is based on James Dashner’s novel trilogy.  The Gotham Group is now in pre-production on the first film in a major science fiction feature film trilogy "The Maze Runner" for Twentieth Century Fox. The movie is based on the first book in a young-adult dystopian science fiction trilogy of the same name by James Dashner. Being dubbed the next Hunger Games, "The Maze Runner" is about a community of boys trapped in an enormous maze which is part of a mysterious test.

The film's Primetime Emmy Award nominated casting director is holding auditions for the starring roles, which consists of a group of teen boys and a teen female. All types and ethnicities are being encouraged to submit. Rehearsals begin in mid-April, and shooting starts on May 1, 2013 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. All of the stand-ins and extras will be hired in the Baton Rouge area close to the start of filming.

Read more

To learn more about casting calls please visit the International Truffles Casting Fair.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is Robert Franklin. I have minimal experience with acting and am registered with Central Casting in Los Angeles. I'm a huge fan of the books and would love to see them come to life. If I could be apart of this amazing series that would be truly amazing.

    Robert Franklin
    Age: 19
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 125
    Body Type: Thin
    Eyes: Brown
    Ethnicity: African-American and Filipino
    Contact info: eyesonrobert@yahoo.com
    Photo:
    https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/19877_301418197346_7975579_n.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, my name is devon ross, and I have some experience in the show business, I read the book and im a huge fan of it and I will like to see myself bringing this wonderfull book to life, im a huge fan of hunger games and this fim is similar to it and I will really like to get a role and play in it, I hope you guys take my request into consideration and contact me...

    Devon Ross
    Age: 15
    Height: 5'7
    Wight: 140
    Body type: thin
    Eyes: black
    Ethnicity: back Caribbean
    Contact info: Devonteross@hotmail.com
    photo: I will email it to you, when you email me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is Shelby and I'm in love with the Maze Runner Series!!!!!! I'm soooo excited about the movie coming out and would LOVE to be apart of it. I've wanted to be an actress for quite a while now and am really serious about it. My friend says I'm really good and she knows everything there is to know about acting. I've only been in a couple plays but loved every minute of them and every day looking online for anything i could do to improve my skills on actions. I'm a perfectionist at everything and take things seriously. I'm female, dark brown hair, green eyes, 5'8, 13 going on 14 in January, round head, Caucasian. It would be a dream come true for me to be in this movie. I don't care what part I get, I will try my very best at it and won't stop tell i get it perfect. Thank you or this

    ReplyDelete