Friday, December 6, 2013

Hundreds Flock to Bernsen Film Auditions

More than 500 people packed the parking lot in front of Pet Extreme Monday evening, vying for a role in a Corbin Bernsen penned and directed romantic comedy film, set to be shot in Turlock.

And standing last in line, far across the parking lot, almost to the entrance of the Home Depot, was me.

That's right: I, too, was drawn in by the allure of stardom, of the chance to see my face on the big screen. Or at least the chance to write an article about my failed attempt at fame, as the case may be.

My fatal error, it seems, was arriving at 5:48 p.m. – just 12 minutes before the open auditions were set to start. The man first in line, Robert Fourre, told me he arrived nearly six hours earlier, right at the stroke of noon.


Read more

To learn more about casting calls please visit the International Truffles Casting Fair 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment