Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Casting Potential for 'The Fantastic Four'


As rumors fly about who might be cast for the upcoming reboot of the superhero team franchise The Fantastic Four, I’ve been thinking about what I think it would take to really make this next attempt at adapting the famous super-team really live up to its fullest potential.

So of course, like everyone reading this, I have my own ideas of what should be done. To be honest, I’ve been hoping that the property rights would return to Marvel so we’d get that studio’s version of the characters within the larger cinematic universe of heroes, and I have a select set of people I’d like to see involved in the project.

Read on

To learn more about casting calls please visit the International Truffles Casting Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment